KRMC Maternity Care Center Receives DHHS Accolade MCC Achieves Safe Sleep Champion Status as Part of DHHS Initiative Kearney, Neb....
Maternity Care Center
KRMC Maternity Care Center
Your Child’s Birth Story Will Be Everything You Dreamed
From your first contraction to the magical moment when your baby takes that first breath, you want to be absolutely certain that everything is perfect for you and your newborn child.
The KRMC Maternity Care Center offers the best of all worlds:
- Highly skilled, experienced staff focused on your care and comfort
- An intimate and soothing environment with private birthing suites
- 24-Hour coverage by doctors and nurses
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- AirCare helicopter ambulance and ground ambulance NICU transport serviceWe offer the region’s most advanced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with private rooms specially designed to promote newborn growth and development.
Whether your pregnancy is entirely normal or when you have special needs, we have facilities and expertise to guide you through any prenatal or post-natal situation
We’d love to show you around our Center; stop in for a tour – no appointment needed – just ask at the front desk. Please call (308) 455-8507 register for any of our childbirth, infant care or breastfeeding classes.
All visitors are required to check in before being admitted to the Maternity Care Center. Please see the MCC Front Desk for more information.
Be the first to read
Andrea Malcom sat in a private room in the neonatal intensive care unit at Kearney Regional Medical Care’s Maternity Care...
The city’s first baby of 2018 came not on Jan. 1, but Jan. 2. Lennuxe Hazel DeTurk, daughter of Jarod...
Barrett Hunt can be forgiven for being unimpressed with recognition as the 100th baby born at Maternity Care Center of Kearney Regional Medical Center.