The Kearney Regional Medical Center Benefits Plan is designed to allow flexibility, as we acknowledge that our workforce is diverse. Our program includes a variety of benefit options which allow the opportunity to design benefits coverage to meet your individualized needs. We offer both full-time (30+ hours/week) or part-time (20-29 hours/week) for employees. Benefits begin on the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska, including PPO Plan or High Deductible Health Plan
- Dental Insurance provided through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance provided through VSP
- Employer-Provided Benefits through Unum:
- Group Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Additional Voluntary Plans:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care and Medical)
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan through TransAmerica:
- Eligible 1st of the month following 6 months of hire
- Matching contributions and Safe Harbor contribution
- Time Off:
- PTO accrual begins immediately upon starting employment and increases based on years of service.
- Holiday Pay: time-and-a-half on all major holidays
- Education Incentives:
- Loan forgiveness and education reimbursements
- Certification classes available
- Sign-on bonus program for nurses and other clinical personnel
- Other Incentives:
- On-site cafeteria and gift shop (+ employee discount)
- Employee social events and recognition
- Cell phone/data plan stipends and discounts
- Moving assistance available
- And more!
*Benefits are subject to change. For more information about our benefits, please contact us!