One healthy, adult visitor will be allowed per patient at Kearney Regional Medical Center.
- Patients can have one designated visitor. Visitors cannot switch off.
- Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 and must wear a mask and visitor badge for the duration of their visit.
- Procedural masks are provided, or cloth masks are also acceptable.
- Extenuating circumstances for additional visitors will be allowed on a case-by-case basis, including Comfort Cares patients.
- Visitors are asked to stay in the patient’s room and avoid common areas such as the café or lobby.
The Emergency Room will remain closed to visitors unless medically necessary.
If you have questions, please contact contact us at (308) 455-3600.