Our mission to provide “Compassionate Care” that is “Community Inspired” has been greatly magnified throughout these past few months. From...
Patients & Visitors
Patients and Visitors
Your care and the care of your loved ones is our top priority.
- Please visit here to find more information about your upcoming procedure.
- To access your patient portal, learn about insurance, or get directions, please use the links to your left to find what you need.
- If you have any questions regarding your procedure, please call a pre-admission nurse at 308-455-3647, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- If you have a long stay in the Kearney area, you may find www.visitkearney.org helpful.
- To send flowers or gifts, you can shop online at https://krmcgiftshop.com/
Contact the unit nurse of the following departments for visitations hours:
- Emergency department
- Maternity Care Center
For all other departments, there aren’t established visitation hours.
All doors except the main entrance and emergency entrance are open:
Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 6 a.m – 10:30 p.m.
Be the first to read
Effective Monday, June 1, 2020 One (1) healthy adult visitor will be allowed per patient throughout our facility. Patient must...
What a special day yesterday was. Our staff placed yellow pinwheels in honor of the #COVID19 patients we’ve cared for to-date. We...
From the days of Florence Nightingale, to Nursing School graduation, to our ‘new normal’ of caring for patients today, nurses...
In coordination with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Red Cross is seeking people who are fully recovered...