There is a new weapon in the fight against COVID-19. Bamlanivimab, recently given emergency use authorization from the U.S. Food...
Patients & Visitors
Patients and Visitors
Your care and the care of your loved ones is our top priority.
- Please visit here to find more information about your upcoming procedure.
- To access your patient portal, learn about insurance, or get directions, please use the links to your left to find what you need.
- If you have any questions regarding your procedure, please call a pre-admission nurse at 308-455-3647, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- If you have a long stay in the Kearney area, you may find www.visitkearney.org helpful.
- To send flowers or gifts, you can shop online at https://krmcgiftshop.com/
Contact the unit nurse of the following departments for visitations hours:
- Emergency department
- Maternity Care Center
For all other departments, there aren’t established visitation hours.
All doors except the main entrance and emergency entrance are open:
Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 6 a.m – 10:30 p.m.
Parking is always free for our patients and guests.
Guests of KRMC are suggested to park in the lot just northeast of the KRMC entrance (north of the Emergency parking).
Guests of Platte Valley Medical Clinic should park in the lot directly east of the PVMC entrance (north of the KRMC entrance) to assure a convenient walk to the doors.
Guests of the Maternity Care Center should park on the far south end of the KRMC complex. A separate entrance for the Maternity Care Center is there for your easy access.
Be the first to read
Interventional Radiologist Dr. John Allen and his team at Advanced Radiology are utilizing a new technology to help patients with...
Due to COVID/visitor restrictions, Kearney Regional Medical Center has had to delay all award presentations this year. However, recognizing four...
Saturday appointments are available in October from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Each woman will receive a complimentary long-stem rose...
Effective Saturday, September 12th one visitor will be allowed per patient at Kearney Regional Medical Center. The decision to allow...
Kearney Regional Medical Center has received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement...
In response to the increasing numbers of COVID-19 cases in the area, Kearney Regional Medical Center is taking preventative measures...