In honor of National Doctors’ Day coming up on March 30th, Kearney Regional Medical Center is calling on area kids...
Patients & Visitors
Patients and Visitors
Your care and the care of your loved ones is our top priority.
- Please visit here to find more information about your upcoming procedure.
- To access your patient portal, learn about insurance, or get directions, please use the links to your left to find what you need.
- If you have any questions regarding your procedure, please call a pre-admission nurse at 308-455-3647, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- If you have a long stay in the Kearney area, you may find www.visitkearney.org helpful.
- To send flowers or gifts, you can shop online at https://krmcgiftshop.com/
Contact the unit nurse of the following departments for visitations hours:
- Emergency department
- Maternity Care Center
For all other departments, there aren’t established visitation hours.
All doors except the main entrance and emergency entrance are open:
Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 6 a.m – 10:30 p.m.
Parking is always free for our patients and guests.
Guests of KRMC are suggested to park in the lot just northeast of the KRMC entrance (north of the Emergency parking).
Guests of Platte Valley Medical Clinic should park in the lot directly east of the PVMC entrance (north of the KRMC entrance) to assure a convenient walk to the doors.
Guests of the Maternity Care Center should park on the far south end of the KRMC complex. A separate entrance for the Maternity Care Center is there for your easy access.
Be the first to read
Our next Heart to Heart Support Group will meet on Wednesday, March 17th. Hear from Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Valerie Fredericksen...
Platte Valley Medical Clinic is pleased to welcome Dr. Young Kim, a Stanford-trained cardiologist who will serve as the Medical...
Platte Valley Medical Clinic, a division of Kearney Regional Medical Center, will host its first offsite COVID-19 vaccination clinic on...
Looking to live a more hearth-healthy life in 2021? Click here to sign up for the kickoff of our all-new...
One healthy, adult visitor will be allowed per patient at Kearney Regional Medical Center. Patients can have one designated visitor. Visitors cannot...
There is a new weapon in the fight against COVID-19. Bamlanivimab, recently given emergency use authorization from the U.S. Food...