From the days of Florence Nightingale, to Nursing School graduation, to our ‘new normal’ of caring for patients today, nurses...
Patients & Visitors
Patients and Visitors
Your care and the care of your loved ones is our top priority.
- Please visit here to find more information about your upcoming procedure.
- To access your patient portal, learn about insurance, or get directions, please use the links to your left to find what you need.
- If you have any questions regarding your procedure, please call a pre-admission nurse at 308-455-3647, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- If you have a long stay in the Kearney area, you may find www.visitkearney.org helpful.
- To send flowers or gifts, you can shop online at https://krmcgiftshop.com/
Contact the unit nurse of the following departments for visitations hours:
- Emergency department
- Maternity Care Center
For all other departments, there aren’t established visitation hours.
All doors except the main entrance and emergency entrance are open:
Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 6 a.m – 10:30 p.m.
Be the first to read
In coordination with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Red Cross is seeking people who are fully recovered...
Our Patient Service Reps are currently experiencing higher than normal call volumes. If you are looking to make a payment...
Health care experts estimate roughly 40 percent of the general population may contract the virus that causes COVID-19. And while...
In light of their hospital not allowing visitors, Kearney Regional has added room numbers to their outside windows so family...
Exactly one month ago today, Kearney Regional Medical Center officially opened its “Hospital Incident Command System” (HICS) in response to...
Kearney Regional Medical Center has earned Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), the nation’s original, independent accreditation...