Current patients will be able to enroll in the Patient Portal during their stay at Kearney Regional Medical Center (and Platte Valley Medical Clinic) and finish completion via email.
If you do not yet have an account set up, please contact us at 308-455-3617 as you will need your Medical Record Number to enroll. This also allows us to send a unique link securely to your email address.
Why Utilize the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal plays an integral role in our patients active participation in care, resulting in a higher standard of care.
The Patient Portal provides the most accurate, up-to-date information available to you about your care at Kearney Regional Medical Center and connects you to your health care team. Using the Patient Portal, you can take a more active role in your care in an easy, secure way.
What you can do with the Patient Portal:
- View and download your medical history.
- Send a summary of care document to another caregiver or provider.
- View upcoming appointments, complete with location directions.
- Receive and print laboratory, microbiology and pathology results.
- Receive and print diagnostic imaging reports.
- View a record of your current medications, allergies and conditions.
- Grant record access to others who may assist with managing your care.
- Send messages to your provider regarding your care.
- Request medication renewals of current prescriptions.
- View and print education or instructions related to your care.
- Access your medical information via your smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHERE DOES MY HEALTH INFORMATION IN THE PORTAL COME FROM?
All of the information in the Portal comes from your Kearney Regional Medical Center Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
CAN MY FAMILY ACCESS MY PORTAL?
Yes, you can give family members, such as parents or healthcare proxies, access to your Portal. This needs to be done within your healthcare facility and requires consent from you and your family members.
IS MY INFORMATION SAFE?
Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access your Portal. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the Portal page open.
WHAT IF I EVER HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH THE PORTAL?
Please contact us at 308-455-3617 and someone will be able to assist you during regular business hours. Voicemails left after hours will be returned promptly the next business day.