KRMC Maternity Care Center Receives DHHS Accolade MCC Achieves Safe Sleep Champion Status as Part of DHHS Initiative Kearney, Neb....
KRMCmed Patient Portal
KRMCmed is a free, secure patient portal that provides the most accurate, up-to-date information available to you about your care at Kearney Regional Medical Center and connects you to your health care team.
Using the KRMCmed patient portal, you can take a more active role in your care in an easy, secure way.
What you can do with the KRMCmed patient portal
- View and download your medical history.
- Send a summary of care document to another caregiver or provider.
- View upcoming appointments, complete with location directions.
- Receive and print laboratory, microbiology and pathology results.
- Receive and print diagnostic imaging reports.
- View a record of your current medications, allergies and conditions.
- Grant record access to others who may assist with managing your care.
- Send messages to your provider regarding your care.
- Request medication renewals of current prescriptions.
- View and print education or instructions related to your care.
- Access your medical information via your smartphone.
At Kearney Regional Medical Center, our mission is to improve your health, comfort and life. The KRMCmed patient portal plays an integral role in your active participation in your care, resulting in a higher standard of care.
Be the first to read
Andrea Malcom sat in a private room in the neonatal intensive care unit at Kearney Regional Medical Care’s Maternity Care...
The city’s first baby of 2018 came not on Jan. 1, but Jan. 2. Lennuxe Hazel DeTurk, daughter of Jarod...
Barrett Hunt can be forgiven for being unimpressed with recognition as the 100th baby born at Maternity Care Center of Kearney Regional Medical Center.