Welcome your little one to the world in the care and comfort of our attentive, highly-skilled staff. You’ll experience:
- An intimate and soothing environment with private suites.
- 24-hour care by doctors and nurses
- The best in care for your newborn
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The region’s most advanced technology
- On-site lactation services
Childbirth classes at Kearney Regional Maternity Care Center will consist of five weekly sessions. Each class will be taught by certified childbirth educators and a lactation consultant.
Classes will include: stages of labor, breastfeeding, breathing and relaxation techniques, postpartum/newborn care and much more.
Classes consist of five weekly sessions on Mondays from 5:30-8:00 p.m.
Big Little Helpers Classes
Big brothers and sisters-to-be are invited to attend our FREE class designed to teach them what to expect when you are expecting. Littles will be able to ask questions and practice being a Big Sibling!
Classes will include:
- Tour of the maternity center
- How to be a Big Little Helper
- What babies need
- A card for baby-to-be!