Innovation & understanding. Exceptional spine care requires both. The spine surgeons at Kearney Regional Medical Center start by listening, and work with you to design a comprehensive treatment plan to address your back pains.
Physician Guided. People Centered.
KRMC is devoted to local doctors and excellence in compassionate care. You will experience complete care before, during, and after your procedure by our team of attentive medical professionals.
- Adult Kyphosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoporosis of the Spine
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Trauma
- Artificial Disc Replacement (ADR)
- Bone Graft Alternatives
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP)
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Lumbar (Open) Microscopic Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Spine Injections
Mazor Robotics Renaissance
With Mazor Robotics Renaissance, surgeons plan before entering the operating room and then implement – with unparalleled precision – providing consistent results and optimal outcomes for patients.
Surgical treatment of the spine requires planning and precision; and each patient’s anatomy has unique challenges. Surgery with Mazor Robotics Renaissance provides increased safety and precision for a wide variety of spine procedures, and in some cases, allows for minimally-invasive surgery.
The StealthStation™ surgical navigation system offers both optical and EM tracking capabilities, integration with external devices like microscopes and ultrasound, a broad array of instrument offerings, and core software applications for neurosurgery and spine procedures including:
- Tumor resection
- Catheter placement
- Deep brain stimulation lead placement
- Spine decompression or fusion (including, but not limited to ACDF, ALIF PLIF, TLIF, cortical screw placement)
- Spinal or pelvic fixation (including, but not limited to, SI fixation, placement of occipital pedicle, cortical, facet screws, fixation for scoliosis, kyphosis, or other deformity )
- Treatment for spinal or sacral trauma (including, but not limited to, vertebroplasty,sacroplasty )