About United Way
The United Way efficiently turns donations into results through its relationships with its many local partners. Dollars donated to the United Way of the Kearney Area are distributed to the most-needed programs and services in the categories of Education, Financial Stability, and Health.
*Click the Credit Card option at the top of the page to make a one-time gift. **Pledges go by calendar year – so pledges made now won’t start until January 2021.
All donations & pledges can be made securely online. This allows everyone to participate in the campaign, no matter if you’re on-campus, at-home, or somewhere in-between! *If you would like to drop off a gift of cash/check, please stop by the KRMC front desk and ask for a Pledge Card/envelope.
Raffle Prize Drawings:
Make a pledge or gift of ANY amount by October 29th and be entered to win any of these amazing prizes:
- 30-minute airplane ride above the Kearney community with Dr. David Benavides
- “Outdoor Sports Package” for up to four people hosted by Dr. Wehling
- Gift Basket of Jan Marini Skin Care Products from Central Plains Aesthetic Surgery
- An evening/dinner with Bill & Patti Calhoun
- A Nebraska basket with sweatshirt & other Nebraska memorabilia
- Mini Photo Shoot Series with Kristen McLean
- Mini Photo Shoot Session with Ariel Ahrens
- Hayrack Ride
- Craft Item by Kelsey Snow
- Homemade bread basket from Dr. Stade
- And more!!
PTO Prize Drawings:
Donate/pledge $50 or more and be entered to win:
- (2) 4 Hours of PTO
- (2) 8 Hours of PTO
- (1) 16 Hours of PTO
Winners of all the prizes will be announced during the Townhall on Friday, October 30th.
*Last year’s average gift per pay period was $6.51.
$2.00 x 26 pay periods = $52 total gift
$3.85 x 26 pay periods = $100.10 total gift
$5.00 x 26 pay periods = $130 total gift
$7.70 x 26 pay periods = $200.20 total gift
$10.00 x 26 pay periods = $260 total gift
$15.00 x 26 pay periods = $312 total gift
$20.00 x 26 pay periods = $520 total gift
$25 x 26 pay periods = $650 total gift